- His contagious giggle.
- The way he cries when he gives speeches at weddings, birthdays, anniversaries...really, any time we are all together.
- The way he eats an apple.
- How he always encouraged me with my decisions...even the dumb ones.
- His imagination.
- The way he plays with his grand-kids.
- He's totally not scary to bring a guy home to meet.
- He hikes mountains with me when he'd probably rather be at home watching golf and trying to be retired.
- His endless supply of random TV jingles, just hanging on the tip of his tongue to be busted out into song.
- His good nature.
- You can always count on him to be there.
- His generosity.
- He enjoys Pink and sings along with me to her CDs.
- How he calls me, and only me, Girl.
- How much he loves a good burger and will always have mustard on his face throughout the devouring process.
- The Craaaawwwwwwww.
If your dad is even 1/100th as awesome as my dad is, then you'd better be calling him to let him know what a great guy he is.
Happy Father's Day Daddio. I love ya!