Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween 2011 Begins!

If there is one thing I love, it is making and decorating cupcakes and cookies. I just love it. I especially love making Halloween themed desserts because they tend to be extra awesome since you get to choose from so many different characters and creatures and use tons of colours and designs. I made my Halloween cupcakes a bit early this year because I was so excited to do it. I've been in a bit of a funk the past few days so when I got it in my head that I was going to make cupcakes this year, I couldn't get the excitement out of my head and had to go buy everything and just make them before my head burst.  It was an expensive and messy project but well worth it in the end.

I got most of the ideas online from other people's amazingly imaginative brains, but I had so much fun I really didn't care that they weren't original creations. Here are some pictures of them,







I am just really into Halloween this year. My next mission is to go pick a pumpkin and do some mad pumpkin carving. Stay tuned for those creations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment