Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hope For Cadance

I don't know where to even begin with this post.

One of the most precious little person in my world is sick and I am feeling completely powerless. Acute lymphoblastic leukemia is what they call it, but I just call is surreal.

I don't want to go into detail about this story, because it is just too close to my heart. However, I do want to say that I am so honoured, proud and touched by the generosity and love shown from my hometown during this straining time. After the diagnosis, the family has been incredibly busy trying to get our personal agendas in line, when all of a sudden there was this massive out-pour of community support which emotionally blindsided me. People reaching out to help in any way they can, whether it be by saying a prayer for the family, or by lending out a basement to crash in while staying in Vancouver, or even sending various amounts of money to raise funds during this chaotic turn of events.

The support of all of these people and knowing that they are in our corner when they are needed is such an astounding feeling. Amazing is the only word that comes to mind.


I want to thank everyone for everything that is being done. Friends and relatives are reaching out to ask how to help, so if you want to know how to contribute, the link to the cause is as follows:

Hope for Cadance or simply http://www.gofundme.com/hope4cadance

Thank you for the good wishes.

Thank you for the love.

Thank you for the support.

Thank you so much.


1 comment:

  1. This link might work better: www.gofundme.com/hope4cadance and wonderful story Auntie - it has been an incredible experience in the human spirit for me

    ReplyDelete