Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Proud Day

Question of the Day....Ready?

What do you do to truly prove your Canadian patriotism?
(a) Pour real maple syrup over your plate of Canadian back bacon.
(b) Dress up in plaid clothing and go into the woods to cut down trees.
(c) Make an igloo while listening to Celine Dion and then go for a dog-sled ride.
(d) Take a trip to your one of many local Tim Hortons.
(e) All of the above.

Have you picked your answer yet?

Well, I hate to break it to you, but you're wrong! It was a trick question. The answer is actually (f).

What I like to do to prove my Canadian ego is I like to get sour and bitter about losing a silly hockey game, then I like to go out into the streets and start a riot where I then tip over cars, set them on fire, then rob my neighbours, beat up innocent people and later get sprayed in the face with pepper-spray.



I am proud to be Canadian today.

No comments:

Post a Comment