Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shout Out!

I just wanted to send out a big thanks to the amazing Kelly who made me a cake and brought it down last night. I'm guessing she must have read my last blog post and whipped up the little delicacy to fulfill my birthday cake needs.



And, it was delicious!

I wanted to take a picture and post it along with this but I forgot to take one last night and when I woke up this morning, Chris had taken a big chunk out of the cake so the true essence of its cuteness would not be as evident by what it looks like now. All you need to know is that there was a giant A in the middle made out of mini-Rolos. Really, you can never go wrong with Rolos.

Thank you Kelly. That was incredibly sweet and I thank you for putting so much love and effort into your creation. I feel honoured that you did that, so thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment