Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blogging and Birthdays!

I might have surpassed my all-time personal record of the number of hours I have worked in 7 days, and even though I have come out the other side a little more sleep deprived than usual, I can say that I survived it and am glad knowing that I will resume a semi-normal work schedule starting tomorrow. Today was my finish line; the day I had to get to to get through the week. I have fulfilled my 2 weeks notice at Outriders and am now able to begin working regular work hours for Rachelle. As I mentioned before, I will continue to work at Outriders a couple shifts a week because I enjoy the job and the people I have gotten to know over the past several months. But I am excited to start this new part of my life and see what happens in the upcoming months.

One of the duties of the new job is that I am responsible for a lot of the research and writing of Rachelle's blog and upcoming monthly online newsletter. I am super stoked about this because I love to write and research about the nutrition world and I get to be creative and come up with ideas of what to write about. She's basically said that she has full faith in what I have to say so I get to take the reins on these projects and just go with it. I now carry around a notebook with me so that I can jot down notes and ideas as I go about my day because some of the greatest ideas come at times you just don't expect them to. Also, if there comes a time in the near future in which I begin to crap out on keeping up on my personal blog here, take at look at postings such as Cuckoo for Coconut on the Rachelle Wood Nutrition website because I wrote it!

I would like to take a minute now to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my good friend Jo who is celebrating a rather big birthday tonight. Her actual birthday was on Monday but Monday is a silly day to have a birthday if you really want to celebrate it with true gusto. Obviously I will not tell the world how old she is turning but I will say that her time in the 20's is dwindling fast. Kind of like mine. Ugh. Why did I have to bring this depressing piece of information up like that? Anyway, this picture is of me and Jo at her 40's/50's themed birthday 2 years ago (I was going for a Rosie the Riveter look) Happy Birthday Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment