Saturday, November 20, 2010

Let it Snow!


Today is the first day of snow! Yay for snow! It began when I was at work and hasn't let up yet. We're supposed to get about 5-10cm I think and some more tomorrow. I love snow. Snow makes me happy. Snow makes the world beautiful by covering up all of the ugly hiding beneath it. I hope it snows all night and all day tomorrow!

The past few days have gone by so quickly! I didn't even realize that I hadn't written a blog since Tuesday until someone mentioned it. Geez Louise I had better get on it!

School is almost over and it's blowing my mind. I have to complete just one more assignment before I am done all assignments for the semester. ONE MORE! Then it's just a few little quizzes, three final exams then Christmas break! I am looking forward to going home and seeing the family for the holidays. I will very much miss everybody here though. It's hard to have two families on complete opposite sides of the country. I decided to come back to the island on the 30th so that I can spend New Years with my people here since I have never spent a New Years on the island and my friends have been giving me flack for that for 3 years now. Plus prices for flights are super insanely high from the 31st until about the 6th and school starts during that highly inflated time period.

So for some time now I've been wanting to get some photos done of Chris and I, just to have. His sister Kim is an amazing photographer and I am always ohhing and ahhing at all of her pictures that she places on Facebook of her clients so I thought it was time to set up a time and get some photos done. All I have to say is that I am thankful that she is so great at what she does because I suck as getting my picture taken and feel like a fool when trying to pose for a camera. I'm sure that most people feel the same as I do. It's hard to smile on demand AND not blink at the camera's flash. Although she seemed to yell more at Chris for the blinking think. I just remember my friend Gill getting angry at me for blinking in most of her bridal pictures. That's not cool.

But Kim posted some pictures today and here's a few examples of her supreme talent:







If you like what you see and think, "Man! I would sure like some gorgeous pictures of my wedding/kids/partner/family..etc..", here's a link to Kim's website and feel free to give her a call.

http://www.kimberlyrashedphoto.com/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment