Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mooooove Over Maturity

Everyone thought I would outgrow it.

I didn't.

"It's just a phase," they say.

I just can't help it.

I want to grow up, I really do. I want to have a house that is tastefully decorated and a wardrobe that shouts to the world that I have taste and style. In the last 24 hours I have gotten shelves in my bathroom, wicker baskets for those shelves so that I could organize all of my bathroom items and I bought a new lamp to give the living-room a nice glow for the evenings and so that I can read in there without having to use the overhead light. I am trying to act like an adult.

But like I said. I just can't help it. For 17 years I have had an addiction that I just can't break.

I love cows and want to own EVERYTHING cow related.

I know, I know! After the age of 14 I should have grown up and started to collect something else, like boy's phone numbers, trendy clothes or boy band CDs (thankfully I had better taste for that last one!) My collection of cow merchandise got so out of hand that I had to ask my friends and family to stop buying me cow things because I was accumulating so much stuff! Most of it is in BC in boxes, which makes me very sad to think about, so most of the people here on PEI have no idea to what extent this adoration for the bovine variety really goes. But now I am thinking that since I have been deprived of all of my cow possessions for so long, I'm starting to get all twitchy without them and am wanting to buy more.

Like this!


And this!



I hugely want this!


I don't know or understand what this is for, but I'll take one of them too.


But this. This I think I want the most. It explains it all.


I don't know what has gotten into me or where this cow-based post even stemmed from in relation to my day. I was snooping around on etsy.com and just got sucked into everything this website had to offer. Take a look if you have copious amounts of time to kill, because you'll need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment