Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Heart BC

Today is my last day in BC for a while. I've never been so hesitant to leave this place as I am right now. It's nearly noon the day before I leave and I haven't even begun to pack yet. There's something wrong with that right? I should want to fly across the country to finish my degree right? One would think!

I've been enjoying my time back in my home province so much. I've taken advantage of some great features of this area and have learned an incredible amount of what we have around here (in terms of hiking trails, great restaurants and of course, my wonderful friends and family). I'm going to miss it while I'm gone. It's just good to know that it's not going anywhere and will be here waiting my return.



Thanks for the memories BC! (That's the BC flag in case you weren't aware)

No comments:

Post a Comment